Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ozumo


Yamabuki
Fresh Uni on Mushroom Risotto (My fav!!)

Sacho Roll
I don't remember what's inside but it's hella good


I come here often when I want to have light dinner with my sister. Plus it's walking distance from where we live! Ozumo is the place to go to if you are feeling a little Japanese and wanna have konichiwa-fusion experience. Or you can grab a drink at the bar. Pretty awesome place to go with your date, or hang out with your friends. Oh oh! Their shabu-shabu is amazing.. Honestly, everything on the menu looks good. My sister and I both ordered the same menu whenever we go there.. tuna tataki salad, futago (spinach wrapped with beef topped with eggplant yums), grilled sweet potato, and definitely the risotto! Until one of our friend told us about the shabu-shabu. Yummssss....

Ozumo
161 Steuart St, SF

go! go! go!

Oh you should make a reservation!

No comments:

Post a Comment